Thursday, April 24, 2008

like a drug


I have decided that Subway is an addiction.

Last night after having consumed a delicious meal consisting of barbeque ribs, rice and a good sized scoop of rainbow sherbet ice cream, I suddenly had this massive craving for Subway. Subway, I mean seriously?? I just ate copious amounts of delicious cow and delicious rice and then topped it off with the only frozen dessert I can eat, and yet still I craved Subway. Their stupid 6 inches of crappy lettuce, tomatoes, meats that would make Oscar Meyer cry and awkwardly delicious veggies like pepperchinis – I was craving that.

Now I have known for some time that I have issues with Subway. I basically eat it every day at lunch and then some days on the weekend. Even while working on the promenade in Santa Monica with such establishments as PF Chang’s, CPK and Panera’s easily within walking distance, I inevitably pick that fast food sandwich chain. In retrospect I think it is because I cannot get a better meal consisting of the aforementioned ingredients for cheaper. Anyways, now as it is post 2pm and my tummy is growling, I need to excuse myself and go wallow in my 6 inch ham sandwich on wheat with everything on it and sweet onion dressing, hold the cheese… don’t toast it.

No comments:

ShareThis